Echoes Of Moonlight Echoes Of Moonlight

Pretty nice!

I'm not sure if I'd stick with that fading kick dealy-o, but otherwise the overall beat is pretty tight. Maybe add a pad or something in the background to help fill in the emptiness. Actually now that I think about it, instead of having the kick be loud and soft, (the loud is a bit too much) try making it distorted on the accented beats. That might work better...or not. You might also consider using a different kick than just the standard FL Studio Club Kick. It would help make your piece a little more unique, give it it's own flavor so to speak. Well, that's all I got for now. Keep up the good work!

SoulofDeath responds:

Thanks for the review, ill have to try some of that sometime, only problem is i cant get the patterns back, lol working with FL 7 Demo, i had FL5 Producer but its just not working after my old hard drive fried. i was thinking the same thing on the drums, wish i wouldve used a different set of kick drums.

Mortal Kombat VS Remix Mortal Kombat VS Remix

ARGH!!

You never even put in the main melody!!

ViralStudios responds:

...Im sorry. But to be honest I loved the intro so much... Had to just use that XD

free YourSelfiStoFreEyOuRMind free YourSelfiStoFreEyOuRMind

Sweet Music!

xD I don't know what else to say!
10/10

][ Boten Anna ][ (Remix) ][ Boten Anna ][ (Remix)

Pretty good

It feels like it needs to go a bit faster though

Khuskan - Not Enough Khuskan - Not Enough

heh

Is that you singing? 0_0
Good work!

Khuskan responds:

No, I am a man, dude.

DJ Sanryd - Passing Storm DJ Sanryd - Passing Storm

Very Good, nice FX

When I listened to this, your score was 2.64...There's no way this deserves to be anything less than a 4.5

Sanryd responds:

Thanks! I'm new to this site and just learning the ropes here. Thanks for listening and voting on it. I will keep puting new stuff up. Hope you like it. Anything important i need to know about this site?

Steam Raive [Beta] Steam Raive [Beta]

Not too bad

Really it's not, I'd vote it a 3 probably, but I'm voting 5 because you obviously got some zeroes
good work

Rearmed With Courage Rearmed With Courage

Yeah!

I can't offer anything constructive to say for the artist, but a tip for all you listeners, download the song and listen to it like crazy!

NemesisTheory responds:

Haha, if people were to actually do that it'd bring a smile to this face 'o mine. xD

Rain in the Night Rain in the Night

Piano ftw! xD

You always win with the piano! Very soft and sweet song, if you could make it about 30 seconds longer it'd be perfect! I especially like :37. I was going to suggest using a string in the background, but then I heard the cello or w/e it is. Anyways, good work!

MJTTOMB responds:

Cello? Must be a ghostie cello. I never put one in there, but I hear what you mean, it's actually just a very soft bassline. As for the + 30 seconds, I'd love to, but I really just wanted to get this little guy done with.

7h4nks 4 t3h r3v13w!

-=)Jazz Waltz(=- -=)Jazz Waltz(=-

:D Elevator Music!

Very soothing! I don't know what else to say, I feel like I'm in some classy hotel someplace or something!

MJTTOMB responds:

Yey! Oh, didn't you know? You ARE in a classy hotel. You're just dreaming this song and imagining you're somewhere else on your extremely comfortable 5 star hotel bed.

Lol.